Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ray Vander Laan



Hey Folks,
I know, doing get too excited, two post within a week. I wanted to let everyone know about a GREAT weekend I had this past...err...weekend. I got to go to West Point FUMC and hear Ray Vander Laan. He (most of you know) is a super gifted speaker and teacher who emphasizes the Jewish tradition that Jesus both taught and lived from. For those of you who care (read: Josh and Dan) I am going to try and type up my notes within the week and post a link to them here.
While I had a good Friday and Saturday, Sunday was typically busy with me having to help lead a ministry/service project I didn't know I was going to have to lead until just a few days prior to. (Why do we do this job again church folks?) So I am beat, so I am going to go rest. I just thought I would say hello. Tomorrow I get to go see one of my favorite people, Debra the therapist! See you later.
Oh, attached is a picture of Robin and I from Halloween. Do you watch the Office on NBC? You should. We are Dwight & Angela.

KirkOut

No comments: